8.11.2010

The Styrofoam Cup Event

DEFINITELY come!!!!! If you are thinking... "Hey, I think this thing might be cool, but I don't really know if I'm invited. : /" OR "I don't even know this chick! She doesn't want me coming to her event." You could not be more wrong!!! Ha. I would LOVE for you to come to my event! Bring a friend if coming alone is awkward (we all know it is *somebody had to say it - The Ringer*). But, fo' real, y'all!! Do this event up, because I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed. (I hope. :] ) But definitely don't think that you aren't invited because I'm inviting you right now. I really hope to see you there!!! :]

1 comment:

  1. this was an amazing event!! God was sooo evidently there and He blessed my baby girl beyond messure!! I'm so proud of you Nicole!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete